What are Injectables?
Injectables have come a long way since they were introduced to the marketplace over a decade ago. Many people love them because they are not a drastic procedure. Patients can achieve a youthful, rested look with no anesthesia and no need for surgery!
Facial fillers are products such as collagen, hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxylapatite that rejuvenate facial skin by reducing or eliminating wrinkles, raising scar depressions, enhancing lips and replacing soft-tissue volume loss through facial injections.
What types of Injectables are there?
- Dermal Fillers aid in treating facial lines and resorting volume and fullness in the face. They can enhance shallow contours of the face, resulting in restoring a youthful, healthy look.
Dermal fillers are also used to plump up areas of the face that appear to be ‘falling’ due to the aging process. If you struggle with hollowed out cheekbones or any other facial volume issues that fuel your desire for fuller facial features, dermal fillers would be the ideal solution for you.
What are the benefits of dermal filler?
If you’re experiencing early signs of aging dermal fillers can be used to:
• Plump thin lips
• Enhance shallow contours
• Soften facial creases
• Remove wrinkles
• Improve the appearance of recessed scars
Dermal Fillers are also a stepping stone towards getting a full Platelet Rich Plasma (RPT) face-lift. (link to page) For some patients, we recommend producers such as; a brow lift or an eye lift (Blepharoplasty). This may include skin tightening treatment such as Thermage and Ulthera.
- Neuromodulators Similar to fillers, neuromodulators are used to improve facial imperfections commonly caused by aging, but rather than restoring facial volume, they help relax the muscles in the face.
For people who are bothered by facial wrinkles and fine lines, injectable neuromodulators are an effective solution, as they temporarily relax muscles in your face that are causing your wrinkles. This temporary relaxation stops the muscles from contracting as much as they normally would, to give your skin a chance to smooth and diminish the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
What are the benefits of neuromodulators?
If your experiencing wrinkles that appear while you are moving your face then neuromodulators can be used to:
• Safely and effectively treat wrinkles around the brow (frown lines), eyes (crow’s feet), lips and neck
• Quick Non-Surgical Procedure
• Longer lasting results over fillers
• Quick results
Why choose Barry Lycka MD & Associates?
Barry Lycka MD & Associates will make sure that we recommend the best procedure to achieve the results you want. Dr. Lycka and his medical team will review all necessary precautions and risks to all treatments and procedures we offer. Our commitment is to you! During your consultation, pre-surgery, and post-surgery We are with you every step of the way!